In a weeks time I will be flying across the pond to what I like to call my second home, England! I will be embarking on my journey next Sunday to go visit my family who resides there. I couldn’t be more excited to see what England has to offer on the shopping front! I remember ever so vividly when I was ten years old visiting my relatives and my Aunt told me about a store that Victoria Beckham was caught shopping in - right when I heard Victoria Beckham I new this store would be my all-time favourite place to shop when I was in England. That store was TOPSHOP. When I first visited Topshop, I was a little overwhelmed by all the merchandise, I didn’t know where to start… and then I found so many articles of clothing and with prices that were so reasonable! Ever since then, Topshop has always been my go-to store when I’m abroad. Now I have even better news: we know that Topshop is growing and already has a store in NYC on Broadway and Broome in SOHO, but the store is now coming to my real home TORONTO! Yes, to all you Topshop lovers: Topshop is now coming to Yorkdale. I hear that the official opening date is September 20th, 2011. I can’t wait! To honor the upcoming grand opening of Topshop, I have picked four of my favourite things from Topshop that I will most definitely be picking up when I am in England! With fall right around the corner, I have found a few pieces that I can’t wait to get my hands on!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
TOPSHOP anyone?
1. I am in love with this blue chiffon blouse, which could be for a night on the town or dress it down to attend class.
2. Another one of my favourites is a cream tank with a zipper on the back. I love the extra detailing!
3. I have been searching for a new pair of ankle boots for so long and I finally found the ones I have been looking for! I can’t wait to get my hands on these suede beauties; I love the buckles on the side. These ankle boots will look great with a pair of dark washed jeans and a cute top.
4. Last but not least on my list is this oversized red cardigan. I am a sucker for oversized cardigans they are my favourite things to wear when I am just relaxing around the house or attending class in the fall/ winter. Also I love its Grandpa-esque feel… it just makes me want it more.
I am overjoyed that Topshop opening here in Toronto! I can't wait to go to England and fill my void in the meantime!
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment