Do you love MK&A's Elizabeth and James but find it a little pricey? If so, you'll be happy to know that Lauren Conrad's new line, Paper Crown, is scheduled to hit stores soon (we hope at least!). The Paper Crown collection is made up of oh-so-adorable pieces that we can picture Lauren herself wearing, whether she is hanging out in the LA sunlight or dressing up for a night out. In fact, shes quoted saying, "My inspirations are translated in different ways throughout the process. We do keep our various customers in mind, but I make sure each style is true to my vision and brand. I usually end up slipping into every piece after the fit model during fittings, and sneaking samples as soon as I am able to. I wouldn't include a piece in my collection that I wouldn't wear personally. Besides, half the fun of designing is getting to wear the clothing!" - LC. We can hardly contain our excitement over the fashionista's upcoming trends: leather shorts, silk blouses in blush tones (mmmmm), oversized blazers, flouncy skirts and maxi dresses - to only name a few. Lauren describes the overall line as a feminine, modern take on classic style. Understatedly elegant, effortless, and lovely." LOVE LOVE LOVE!
-LS

No comments:
Post a Comment